My Promise Is To Dominate Every Moment
-Sean Tan

"If You Have A Body...You're An Athlete"
-Bill Bowerman

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tired From The 1st and 2nd Day

Now Im Officially are APIIT & UCTI Student rite now.
OMFG..1st came in to college gonna suffer for 1 week Orientation...*ARGH*
During In The Auditorium...Met a lot of International students...especially there's is a Hot One..*WOOT*
I saw my ex-school mates Bryant Lee...he's 18 yrs old now..now he only applied for diploma program?..WTF?...what he been doin in the last 1 year?...LOL
Hoon san's cousin "Vincent CWS" my 1st senior friend,20 Years Old,Doing BIT,....he was rite,Orientation was bullshiting...and quite LMAO
My ass was pain and having backache while sitting on the chair for half day...F***

Ok Guyz,i readily have not much time to update mah blog due to college rite now

See ya soonz.....

By-Sean Estrada

No comments:

Post a Comment