My Promise Is To Dominate Every Moment
-Sean Tan

"If You Have A Body...You're An Athlete"
-Bill Bowerman

Monday, August 24, 2009

Loves Shopping In KLCC

The 2nd day of Holiday started...went to KLCC shopping..Woot!!!
During On the road to There,I was Listening to my latest sountrack of HM 3...yeah...awesome
First arrived..run up to the TGV Cinema...planning to watch "UP"...bought a 1.45 ticket.
Suddenly,chen shin sms me ask me whre i am...WOAH...IS he Spotting me where i am or he was at the same place as me?...lucky he at sunway...phew...
After Having Lunch at Little Penang,I and my bro went to Nike Shop Buy Some Stuff.
So Suprised tat Manu new Blue Black jersey has been released in M'sia..Cool!
Nike M'sia Have been Ordered some awesome stuff lately...More Manu Home Kit coming up.
I Have Total went in to Nike Shop 6 Times!!!

1:went in jus take a look
2:went in wif my bro jus oso take look
3:went in wif my bro tat decided to buy some stuff
4:My parents and i come along again
5:Went out and come back in to check whether my parents gone or not
6:Finally,they gone...i can buy The long awaits Kobe Venom Pants

The Kobe Venom Pants Cost Rm159...Shock rite?
Jus a pants..nid 159?...lots of ppl can afford it...but i terpaksa gonna buy it cuzi love it vry much
i bought this i got 1 set of Kobe Venom ady..
Every staff in the nike store know me ady....after i been going in 6 times...
Later went to watch "Up"....Cool and Nice Movie...Love the char Russell,..annoying and funny..



Kobe Sig. Hidden Inside The Pocket
Front

Left


Right

2 comments:

  1. wow.nice pants.come to my wedding la.then we can celebrate ur bday together.haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah!!!!geng ah u!!! nice pants!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete