My Promise Is To Dominate Every Moment
-Sean Tan

"If You Have A Body...You're An Athlete"
-Bill Bowerman

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bad Day...Broke Mah Left Thumb....PAIN!!!!

8,July,2009....Wednesday...Cloudy,Windy....lolx
Excited Bout today Woman Basktball match...cuz sum special person playin today.


{"Her"}...Lovely for me.

She currently ply for yellow house for bench =.=
She quite good at it..."cant say her tat bad cuz she's still amatuer"
PROBLEM:She cant get a ball although she was tall among the others...cant get an open space,haih.

Results:1.Red House
2.Blue House
3.Yellow House

MVP:Brenda(wore lebron six^^) WhoooOoooO...She's ROXxxX!!!!

At Last....Dint Talk to her....Spoiler Tjun Git(shut yr damn MOUTH!!!!)
Later on....Hoon san wanna 1 on 1 with me...haiz( plyin wif my injured thumb)
Damn happy at da 1st.....hoon san said ply 3 balls...at last i score 3-2
F***....he wanna ply 5 balls...so let him......
Nervous at my last ball...Da score is 4-4
Da results was 4-5...hoon san won....i should'nt pin his strong hand...let him score da last balls.
Dont worry...i'm gettting my rematch at this friday...I"M GONNA DEFEAT HIM!!!


SeanT signing out here(Offline).............

-----==S==-----






1 comment:

  1. hahaha~
    i agree everything u say in this blog...
    lolx..
    Xp

    Pяїиc£ BяεÄkїиG v

    ReplyDelete