My Promise Is To Dominate Every Moment
-Sean Tan

"If You Have A Body...You're An Athlete"
-Bill Bowerman

Friday, July 31, 2009

Custom Made Colour a Shoe For My Brother



Design this colour for my bro cuz he loves blue and do not wanted a darker colour on da shoe
So i decided to put some fresh colour on this shoe...This shoe was originated from nike trainer 1
using air max technology on this shoe...great cushioning and plush ride for running and trainning for daily footwork.On da above names are the first column is da design name...and da below is da Designer Name:Sean Tan...LOLX

I Have design 2 basketball shoe colour on nikeid....they are da Hyperdunk and Zoom Kobe IV
I had put a bumblebee colour on hyperdunk and lakers ,mamba inspiration on da Kobe IVs.


I HOPE TO DESIGN A SHOE FOR THE GIRL I LOVED!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment