My Promise Is To Dominate Every Moment
-Sean Tan

"If You Have A Body...You're An Athlete"
-Bill Bowerman

Friday, July 10, 2009

What A Good Friday.....

As You Know that my left thumb is hurt...i'm suffering in pain on writing and playing basketball.
At the morning during pjk....wow i can't resist da pain of my thumb,shot a lost direction ball and air ball...WTF?

After school,i went out for lunch wif thomas,chee han,and vincent at mamak store.During ordering da food...thomas told da waiter add spicy on our maggi goreng...WTF!!...and you enjoy yr 2 pieces of roti canai...and we had a spicy 2 batang chili padi on our plate...LOLX...LMAO.
Our skool organize a dancing competition 2day...and those 2 teams dancing are great....that are vic's team "Four Leg Chain"??and "SOUL CREW".Da competition were great...especially Ronald's team...they dance great...superb.But Vic's team not bad so....Vic and Garry dance great too.
During watching after da first 2 team ....i get bored when da left 2 teams....da so called gurl dancing...=.= So i went to the basketball court wif hoon san.

We're plyin full court and our team won....and we enjoy da game too...of cuz.
I've done a wonderfull thing in skool is I'VE DUNK A BASKETBALL !!!!!(fake...Jus Net Ball)
I've felt like i was 6'11...same height as Dwight Howard...dunking a ball damn easy.
William Get da most excited da most....pity him like never play a basketball b4.
Hoon san has da same feeling as me....feel great on dunking on a rim....LOLX

5.00pm....i went out da front gate and waiting my mum.I've a conversation wif a GURL....and she actually know me very well.....(HUH?how she know tat much?).....when we chat in da middle of da topic...she talk bout cars...tat i should own a Lamborghini.....WTF? Ur Kidding me?
I was not that rich till a stage tat can afford a Lamborghini.But She's waiting for me to get one of those....one day.She told me that she felt lonely..(wat does it mean?)...

Did I nid to go for her ...or wat?



-----S-----

No comments:

Post a Comment