My Promise Is To Dominate Every Moment
-Sean Tan

"If You Have A Body...You're An Athlete"
-Bill Bowerman

Sunday, July 19, 2009

MONSTER Sale In Mid Vallley!!!!




What a Great day that my dad brought me to mid valley.

I'was Planned to buy a New Kobe Tees since that Hoon san Told Me that da new tees have been released.

The new Kobe tees called da Kobe Rage Dri-Fit shirt....damn cool,wif Venom Stripes....

and another new product is da kobe jersey and shorts....both with Venom Design...CHUN
!!












Nike Has Promoting da latest product tat is da Manu Jersey and Of Cuz da latest LunarGlide.

The Manu Jersey were nice compare to other football jersey in nike.It Cost RM259...quite reasonable price for the football fans.I'm Not interested at all......but my BRO was DAMN INTO IT....He want it so badly....mayb i present him as a birthday gift on his b'day?




Later On....i went to exibition centre and i saw PN.Law.... OMG...Last time i saw Pn.Goh In Mid Valley too....always came to MV saw my Skool Chinese Teacher?

I'Ve review a new phone in at nokia concept store at The Garden....Da Nokia 5730(COOL)

Nice Keypad....smooth...nice music quality...camera with 3.2mp....Not Bad...Only Cost RM1350

Kok Khen....This is a great hp for you ....u should think about it....hmmmm....lolx


No comments:

Post a Comment